Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tow Truck Drivers = Servants of Satan

Tow truck drivers could be the 5th most horrible people in the history of the world behind Stalin, Bin Laden, Percy from the Green Mile and Johnny from the Cobra Kai dojo... So today I woke up and promptly told Cody about the weird dream I had where I was in a strange, yet luxurious bathroom. All of a sudden a girl I once took out and her brothers and sisters (I don't even know if she has any in reality) came in and started asking me what kind of shampoo I use. In the dream it made total sense and was not strange at all, it's only when I write that down that I realize how strange that sounds. But I digress... So I had a good shower, shaved, got dressed and was all set to go visit the Elwell family and see if they had any referrals they could pass on to me. I walked out to the parking lot only to find that my car was gone. At this point I figured that one of 3 things had happened: 1) I had been towed. 2) My car was stolen. Or 3) One of my prankster roommates was having some fun at my expense... It turns out the car was towed because my car doesn't have license plates on it and the trip permit is expired. $130 dollars later I got my car back from Henry's towing. This was the second time in as many months that my car has been towed. The first time I was towed I was so mad that I went to the bank and got $121.00 in quarters, nickels and dimes to pay the fee. At the last minute I wussed out and just paid with a credit card. I briefly considered paying in change this time, but decided against it. But hey, on the bright side, we're going to start working out tomorrow morning- I've got to get in shape before the cruise in November.

Also, FYI, I use Pantene Pro-V ... I use Titleist Pro-V1 golf balls, too. Weird.

4 comments:

Kimball said...

Sorry to hear about the car. It's great to see you blogging again. I finally have something to do between the hours of 4 and 6 PM when I am tired of working.

Kaedi said...

Because heaven knows you aren't blogging on your own dang blog, Kimball. Kyle, sorry to hear this. Ask Marc about the time his car was towed during the first week. Geez, I hate Percy.

HIP HOP said...

Finding your car gone is almost as much of a shocker as seeing Glenn Beck smoke on television. I'm not going to be over this for a long time!

anay said...

I just wake up from sleep and I am already reading your blog. This signifies something! Very useful ideas. Thanks!
Vinnys Towing